BDG architecture + design is looking for a talented Senior Designer.
The suitable candidate will have at least 2-3 years detail design experience in a leading architectural practice and be comfortable working in 2D and 3D digital software, on workplace design projects.
Your role will be to lead workplace design projects and to take ownership of, organise and manage a specific design package in co-ordination with the wider team.
- At least 2-3 years post Part-II or equivalent on site experience / construction experience in a leading architectural practice.
- Candidate should have good technical knowledge.
- Experience working on large complex projects and within a dynamic team from RIBA stage 2-6
- Good to advanced level of 3D modelling (SketchUp, Rhino or Revit) software is essential.
- Be an excellent team player with proven success in meeting deadlines.
- Excellent design and graphic skills with ability to communicate ideas clearly.
- Pro-activ, the ability to take an idea and run with it is essential.
- Excellent support and career development opportunities within the practice and on similar projects throughout Europe.
- Revit support and training.
- Breathtaking views across London from our new river side studio.
- Chance to work with some of the world's best design consultants.
- 25 days paid holiday per annum.
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a young, dynamic, ambitious and expanding architectural practice in central London.
To apply for this position, please include a covering letter that explains:
- Where you have gained your two to three years post Part-II or equivalent experience
- Which large complex projects (to at least RIBA stage 3) you have worked on
- Explain your experience of using 3D modelling software
- Demonstrate how you have been a team player
- Please email your covering letter and cv/portfolio (<5MB) and email email@example.com
- applicants should be eligible to work in the UK with immediate effect
- BDG is an equal opportunities employer
- applications may be discounted if the file size is too large (keep your portfolio to under 5MB please) and/or candidates do not have the prerequisite length and level of experience.
- unfortunately we will not be able to reply to everyone that applies, but thank you for doing so
- we do not accept applications via agencies